Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day 3

God's wisdom



Today I was reminded in so many ways how awesome and just plain above average that God is. His way of thinking and how He orchestrates things is so not how we in our "logical" human ways would even consider thinking or doing when it comes to certain situations. 

I have Proverbs 3:5-6 taped on my wall and today I read it over and over and got so much MORE revelation on the verse. I thank God for HIS WORD because when we truly are able to grasp the depth of it, gosh it's sooooo life changing. 

Within that verse it says "and lean not to your own understanding"! I'm beginning to realize exactly why we are given this instruction. It takes me back to “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the LORD. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:8‬ ‭NLT‬‬
 When you think about it, how many times have you just had to completely be like "okay Lord, I'm trusting YOU in this situation because from what I see and how I'm envisioning this to turn out....ummmm this could be a disaster." It's so awesome to see how He completely turns a situation around. Or how He perfectly orchestrates something in a way that you never would have thought of it happening. 

He's so awesome and I'm learning that He REALLY does have my best interest at heart. He created the Earth. Like come on. We can barely even cook certain things without a recipe. Or put together a certain craft without STEP BY STEP instructions. He was able to just create and speak things into existence. Like wow! Why is it so hard for us to trust such a MIGHTY man? 



I'm praying that we all really start to see his power in ALL that we do and experience. Constantly pray for HIS wisdom because it's far more average than our simple minded and in the box thinking. Praying that we continue to intentionally try and see him in EVERYTHING! Reminders of Him are everywhere. 

I want to share this article with you. Now tell me that this isn't TOTALLY God's design and his wisdom behind this. So amazing. Thank You Lord! 

http://all-natural.com/food-pharmacy/




1 comment: