Sunday, October 18, 2015

Day One.



Today has been pretty swell. I started my morning with 11am service at Calvary. Love that church so much. The message was so on point. I decided that I would go out and find a random place to just walk around and marvel at God's beautiful creations. With so much darkness in the world, often times we forget to see all the beauty and light that surrounds us! I went to Sugar Mill Botanical Gardens in Port Orange. It was so beautiful. Being intentional about finding the beauty, the joy, the peace, the comfort, the love, just the positive things period is something that I'm determined to do. 
I want to be able to see the GOOD in everything. Even in what looks bad in the natural eye. 

Thank you Lord for your beautiful beautiful creations. Such an awesome reminder that you're so AMAZING and that even in the midst of the darkness, there's always a ray of light. 

“O LORD, what a variety of things you have made! In wisdom you have made them all. The earth is full of your creatures.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭104:24‬ ‭NLT‬‬

10.18.15
 Sugar Mill Botanical Gardens
Port Orange, FL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment