Friday, February 19, 2021

"His Spirit Always Follows."

God, your presence is SO refreshing and gives me chills. "I could run a million miles, but your spirit always follows." Thank You for continuously pouring into me. Thank you for giving me the ability to be able to press into your presence and truly feel you all around. Thank You for protecting me and my children. Thank You for favoring us. Thank You for our home. Thank You for always providing and being right on time. Thank you for your love even when I don't cling to you. Thank You for these moments to sit with my children and let them intake this worship music and prayer time with me. May they tuck You into their hearts and mind and never forget You. I pray that You fill them up even at this young age. May they desire to worship You and learn more about You. I thank You that Calvin already knows so much of your word and for Aniyah being able to hear and catch out to even just songs about you. May they cling to You when times get rough. May they always know that You can help them through anything they may encounter in the physical and even their spiritual battles. I thank You for their spirit of discernment even at this young age. May they continue to walk in authority, knowing that they are children of the MOST HIGH! 

God, I just thank You. Thank You for never leaving us.



No comments:

Post a Comment