Thursday, November 12, 2015

Don't Stop!

Don't stop now. Don't stop fighting now. I know you're overwhelmed. I know you're burned out. I know you're tired. I know it's hard to find that inner motivation at times. I know you're working your butt off and trying to do things the right way. I know you're wondering WHEN? HOW? WHY? I know it seems like nobody truly understands. I know it's seems like you just can't catch a break. I know it's seems like the people that purposely pursue wrong are on the come up. I know it seems like things work out so flawlessly for others. I know it seems like you just always end up getting the short end of the stick. I know you desire more. I know you desire better. I know you want things to just FINALLY WORK OUT! 


Listen. I hear you. I feel you. I get it! BUT! Please don't give up. Please don't keep looking around and comparing because you probably wouldn't want "that" if you knew the real story behind it. Please don't let the words of the enemy's negativity linger. Please don't stop trusting. Stand firm! Lift your head back up! Decide that no matter what it looks like, you're going to KEEP GOING! Remember that God is greater than whatever it is. Remember that there are lessons to be learned. Remember that God can't prune you and build you if you aren't willing to grow and push through the less than ideal situations. This test that you're encountering right now HAS TO BE PASSED! You have to get through this stage to get promoted to the next. 
I know it seems rough right now. Heck, God knows it IS rough, but as long as you're still breathing, please know IT'S NOT OVER! 


So again, keep going! Keep praying! Keep praising. Yes right here in the midst of it all! 


You are more than a conqueror and where you are weak, HE IS STRONG! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment