Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day 12.

Thank You for helping me to reframe my mind. Thank You for constantly bringing me peace when I feel overwhelmed. Thank You for revelation when reading Your word. Thank You for helping me to feel hopeful in a seemingly hopeless situation. Thank You for an extra dose of patience when dealing with the struggles of raising my son on my own. Thank You for the time I'm able to spend with Him. Thank You for completely changing my outlook on his "nagging" and constant need for attention. Thank You for His health. Thank You for everything you've done, everything you're doing, and everything that I have to look forward to. Keep me rooted in You! Keep me focused. Keep me humble. Thank You for the wait. Please don't let me miss the lessons in this all. Thank You for Your strength. Thank You for Your favor.

No matter what, help me to press on! Help me to keep the zeal. Help me to get back up when I fall. Help me to cast down EVERY single thought of negativity. 

Thank You for my life. The good. The bad. And the not so pretty. Just simply...THANK YOU! 

“Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5:16-18‬ ‭NLT‬‬

1 comment: