Sunday, October 18, 2015

His unconditional L O V E.

To truly grasp the concept of how much you truly love me seems so hard to do at times.
No matter how bad I mess up or how hard I fall, you still welcome me back with open arms.
You long for me to spend time with you. You listen no matter what time of the day I call on You.
You protect me even when I neglect the thought of protecting myself.
You guide me into the unknown and stick with me every step of the way.
You comfort me at my lowest and lift me back up.

How could a man like you love such a wretched woman like me?
You're so perfect and I'm such a mess at times, but still you love me flaws and all.

Your unconditional love is amazing. Thank You for loving me and thank you for the promise that NOTHING can ever separate me from Your sweet sweet love.




No comments:

Post a Comment