Monday, October 19, 2015

Day Two.

H O P E.
In spite of your situation, will you still believe? Will you still trust that good can come out of a seemingly bad situation? Will you wait in expectation of GREAT THINGS no matter what? 

I want His way over mine. 
I want His route vs my short cut.
I want His gifts over my material things. 
I want His plans vs my "bright ideas."

"Sometimes in our impatience, we start to take matters into our own hands." 

Lord help us to never lose hope! Help us to trust YOUR WORD in spite of what the natural eye sees. Help us to wait on you and your guidance in good cheer. Give us a sound mind in the midst of all the distractions and chaos. When our physical body grows tired, renew our strength. Help us to continue to burn with passion to always choose your way over ours even if it's completely different from our fleshly desires. 
Whenever we start to believe the lies of the enemy, remind of us your promises and truth. Remind us that we aren't in this alone and that we have YOU rooting for us all the way to the finish line. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment