Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My love.

You are my calm in the chaos.
You are that quiet and still voice in all the uproar that surrounds. 
You are that voice of reason when everything else seems so confusing. 
You are the One that gives me hope in a seemingly hopeless situation.
You are the One that gives me rest when my mind won't stop running. 
You are the One the that gives me wisdom when I just don't quite understand.
You are the One that heals my open wounds.
You are the One that convicts me in my rebellion.
You are the One that loves me unconditionally when I'm so unlovable. 
You are the One that brings me light in my darkest hours. 
You are the One that accepts me flaws and all.
You are the One that willingly takes on my cares and worries of my everyday life. 

You are....everything I need...AND MORE. 




No comments:

Post a Comment